Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great Mail Day!!!!

Friday was a great mail day. l received the first 2 blocks for the
 Quilts In The Barn Raffle Quilt.  Many thanks Sue ( I Sew Quilts)  and Sue ( no blog)
who sent theirs all the way from England.


Then on Saturday, at Castlemaine, l collected a few more.
Thanks Margaret, ( Quilt Station x 2) Merri, and Jacquie ( no blog).


As you can see, the quilt is starting to take shape. We have a long way to go,
 but l know more are in the mail and on their way here. Many thanks to all
who have contacted me to let me know you are making a block.

 There is still plenty of time to make a block and post it to me. If you live anywhere
 but Australia, your block needs to be in the mail by the 20th May at the latest.

All the directions and posting address can be found HERE!!

If you live in Australia, you have a few more days, till the 24th. l will be putting the
 quilt together starting the week of the 30th May.


Also in the mail friday, was my parcel from a Civil War Needle Case swap l took part in.
 My Partner, Robyn from  Tennessee, USA,  sent me these wonderful treats, and
 an adorable needle case. Many thanks Robyn, you sure spoilt me!!!
My parcel to Robyn is in the mail, and
silly me forgot to take a photo before l posted it.


l will be checking the mail all week, and will share blocks as they come in.
Again, many thanks to all taking part. This is going to be a very special quilt.

Thanks for visiting,
Linda.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I've made mine and will put it in the mail tomorrow. They look wonderful all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, pleased they arrived - That is going to be one very nice quilt. Looking forward to seeing some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, you should be receiving an envelope early next week from me. They look great so far.

    ReplyDelete

l love getting your comments. However, if you are a non-reply blogger, l can't reply.